Sunbeam is a series of self-guided workbooks designed for sequential building up of fundamental skills. Extensive practice exercises in the workbooks make the curriculum more accessible and less intimidating to children. The structured exercises help ease the learning process by simplifying the concepts and making use of colourful and appealing illustrations. Besides building foundational literacy and numeracy skills, the workbooks support holistic learning by developing critical thinking, logical reasoning, cognitive skills, communication skills and fine motor coordination.
• Assists in conceptual clarity with extensive practice exercises
• Develops graphomotor skills
• Promotes visual motor integration
• Activates major regions of the brain involved in thinking and working memory
• Revision exercises measure progress
• Builds vocabulary
• Forms good study habits
• Progressive approach to mastering essential early learning concepts
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :