Complete Foundation Guide for IIT-JEE/NEET is a series of books for Classes 6 to 10 that has been designed in
the light of the latest curriculum with some additional content as well as higher gradation. The core objective of
this series is to help aspiring children understand the fundamental concepts with clarity and to build a very strong
foundation for various competitive and entrance examinations like IIT-JEE, NEET, Olympiad, etc.
• Knowing a Legend: Chapter starts with a motivating information about a scientist and a relevant discovery/
invention that inspires learners.
• Nutshell: It provides a brief insight into the chapter.
• Synopsis: These are the key concepts provided in a simple language supported by adequate examples,
illustrations, diagrams and pictures to make learning interesting.
• Solved Examples: Questions with solutions are provided for better understanding of the concept.
• Concept Cruise: It gives a concrete idea of every concept taught in the chapter.
• Practice Paradise (3 levels): Every chapter has a session of questions under this section, namely-
1. Germinators for beginners - Simple, direct, regular objective type questions
2. Catalysts for speeding up the performance - Comparatively difficult objective type questions
3. Tough Testers for invoking the highest level of understanding - Challenging questions
• IIT Corner: It is a collection of challenging questions based on IIT pattern.
• Reasoning and Aptitude: It is a detailed chapter to hone logical reasoning skills.
• Mock Tests: Two mock tests have been provided along with the instructions, OMR sheets to mark answers and
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :