"Complete Foundation Guide for NEET Biology is a series of books for Classes 6 to 10 that has been designed in the light of the latest curriculum with some additional content as well as higher gradation. The core objective of this series is to help aspiring children understand the fundamental concepts with clarity and to build a very strong foundation for various competitive and entrance examinations like NEET, Olympiad.
• Knowing a Legend: Chapter starts with a motivating information about a scientist and a relevant discovery/invention that inspires learners.
• Nutshell: It provides a brief insight into the chapter.
• Synopsis: These are the key concepts provided in a simple language supported by adequate
examples, illustrations, diagrams and pictures to make learning interesting.
• Solved Examples: Questions with solutions are provided for better understanding of the
• Concept Cruise: It gives a concrete idea of every concept taught in the chapter.
• Practice Paradise (3 levels): Every chapter has a session of questions under this section,
1. Germinators for beginners - Simple, direct, regular objective type questions
2. Catalysts for speeding up the performance - Comparatively difficult objective type questions
3. Tough Testers for invoking the highest level of understanding - Subjective and case studybased
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :