Lakhmir Singh's Science is a series of books for Classes 1 to 8 which conforms to the NCERT syllabus. The main aim of writing this series is to help students understand difficult scientific concepts for each class that is available in a simple and easy language.
• Basic concepts of science explained in a simple yet effective manner.
• Simple and direct approach has been followed, sufficient for self-study.
• A large number of pictures and sketches of various scientific pr ocesses, procedures, everyday situations
of scientific principles.
• Learning Objectives gives a bird's eye view of the topics covered in each chapter.
• Know More are fun facts which add interesting information to the content.
• Activity encourages learning by doing and develops observation, data collection, and inferential skills.
• Summary recapitulates the chapter in a point-wise manner.
• 21st Century Skills encourage logical decision-making and innovation.
• Ample practice to reinforce and test the concepts in each chapter.
• Glossary covers important terms for a quick recap.
• The digital content supplements book content through visuals, experiments, animations, interactive
exercises and additional information.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :