"Lakhmir Singh's Science for ICSE is a series of books for Classes 1 to 8 that follows the latest curriculum. The main goal that this series aspires to accomplish is to help students understand difficult scientific concepts in a simple manner and in an easy language. The concepts have been explained in detail and the scientific phenomena and principles are followed up with logical reasoning, wherever possible. The application of scientific concepts have been integrated with daily life examples in plenty.
• Simple language along with attractive illustrations and photographs used to explain the concepts.
• Tools that aid to the learning in the form of concept maps, tables, key terms, summary, etc.
• Chapters are divided into main topics, each topic is followed by a small section of exercises for topic evaluation.
• Chapter-end exercises are grouped into Objective, Subjective, Picture-based and Application-based categories to assess all the relevant skills required to develop scientific approach in life.
• Life skills are well-integrated through "Do It Right".
• Eminent scientists and their work is covered in each chapter to inspire students and to inculcate inquisitiveness.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :