ICSE Toposheets and Maps for Classes 9 & 10 is written in accordance with the syllabus prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations for classes 9th and 10th. The book tries to emphasise on the journey of maps. The rationale behind this approach is the benefit of studying maps in continuity with history and looking forward towards the future. This book will be beneficial not only for class 10 board students but for class 9 students as well. If students are aware of their board examinations curriculum, they are better prepared for the same and their interest for related news and information increases with time.
• Complete coverage of class 9 and 10 syllabuses
• Focus on concept development and increasing awareness about the use of maps
• Complete coverage of both the topographical sheets G43S7 (45D/7) and G43S10 (45D/10) prescribed by the council for ICSE board examination
• Includes a total of eighteen toposheet extracts with more than 250 model questions for practice
• Apart from topographical maps, all other map-based questions have been addressed
• Includes previous year's board papers with solutions
• Information about recent developments in Survey of India maps and OSM (Open Series Maps)
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :