Basics of Civil Engineering is considered as one of the basic subjects for all the engineering students of all branches. The contents of this book are framed in such a way that they will be useful to the technocrats who are working on the administrative positions to deal with the basic knowledge of Civil Engineering. The book contains 11 chapters where every important concept of Civil Engineering is fairly treated. It throws light on the basic areas of Civil Engineering such as Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Hydraulics and Irrigation Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Surveying and Construction Technology. Thus, this book is a proper blend of all these.
1. Introduction to Civil Engineering
2. General Concepts Related to Building
3. Components of Buildings
4. Building Materials
6. Transportation Engineering
7. Environment and Natural Resource Management
8. Waste Management
9. Water Resources Engineering
10. Instrumentation in Civil Engineering Structures
11. Sustainable Development Concept of Green Building
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :