"Basic Electrical Engineering" is written exclusively for B. Tech. Second semester students of various branches as per the revised syllabus of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur (RTMNU, Nagpur). Each of the important topics that help the student in learning the principles of Electrical Engineering more effectively have been included.
· More than 1200 figures, tables and examples aid in ease of understanding of the concepts.
· More than 600 questions (as with-in chapter and chapter-end exercises) enhance and strengthen learning quotient.
1. Electric Current and Ohm's Law
2. DC Network Theorems
3. Electromagnetic Induction
4. A.C. Network Analysis
5. Magnetism and Electromagnetism
6. Magnetic Hysteresis
7. A.C. Fundamentals
8. Complex Numbers
9. A.C. Series Circuits
10. Parallel A.C. Circuits
11. Polyphase Circuits
12. Single Phase Transformer
This book is designed for B. Tech Second Semester Students of RTM Nagpur University.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :