"Engineering Mathematics - I [Calculus and Differential Equations]" has been written strictly according to the revised syllabus (R20) of the First year (First Semester) B. Tech students of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Topics are explained in a streamlined manner with minimal error precision as the primary goal of this book is to make students understand the concepts with minimum effort. Additional Previous GATE Questions at the end of each chapter with Previous Question Paper problems makes this book an ideal choice for undergraduate students
• Including Chapter wise Previous GATE Questions
• Added with 3 Solved Question papers at the end• Provided with more than 800 solved examples and over 1000 unsolved questions for practice
1. Sequences and Series
2. Mean Value Theorems
3. Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree
4. Linear Differential Equations of Higher Order
5. Partial Differentiation
6. Multiple Integrals
• Solutions to JNTU (K) Question Papers
This book is designed for B.Tech. First Year (First Semester) Students of JNTU KAKINADA.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :