This book is designed based on revised syllabus of JNTU, Hyderabad (AICTE model curriculum) for under-graduate (B.Tech/BE) students of all branches, those who study Basic Electrical Engineering as one of the subject in their curriculum. The primary goal of this book is to establish a firm understanding of the basic laws of Electric Circuits, Network Theorems, Resonance, Three-phase circuits, Transformers, Electrical Machines and Electrical Installation.
• Strictly followed JNTU Hyderabad revised syllabus (AICTE model curriculum).
• Easy to understand and to learn independently.
• Simplistic presentation and logical sequence of topics.
• Contains large number of solved problems, review questions and multiple choice question.
• Step by step procedures are given for solving numerical problems.
1. DC Circuits
2. AC Circuits
4. The Three Phase Circuits
6. DC Machines
7. AC Machines
8. Electrical Installation • Bibliography