As a textbook, Basic Electronics Engineering is written to simplify understanding for the "everyman" student. The text is lucid and deals with the subject in a manner which makes the reader understand the simple concepts and then graduates onto more complex ones.
1. Electronic Devices
2. Semiconductor Diodes
3. Rectifiers and Filters
5. Regulated Power Supply
6. Small Signal Amplifiers (CE)
7. Audio and Video Power Amplifiers and Oscillators
8. Transducers and Measuring Instruments
9. Communication System
· Subject is dealt with writing that is elementary to advanced level (simple to complex).
· Pedagogically strong
· Chapter-end pedagogy: Includes Summary, Self-test questions, Objective type questions
· Book-end pedagogy: Includes MCQs (from previous year exams), Short Questions
and Answers (from previous year exams) and Basic Practicals.
· Includes 5 Appendices.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :