This textbook is for undergratuate students of electronics and telecommunication engineering and allied disciplines, as well as diploma and science courses.
This book offers on introductory survey of the conceptual development of the subject. It provides a simple and lucid presentations of the essential principles, formulae and definitions of Digital Communications. At the end of the book Index and two appendices on Common Acronyms on Abbreviations and second on Guide to Symbols and Notation are also included.
1. Communication And Information Systems Overview
2. Digital Coding Of Analog Waveforms
3. Digital Modulation Techniques
4. Networking Principles
5. Digital Satellite Communications
6. High-Definition Television (HDTV)
7. Multimedia Communications
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :