In its 20th year, "Objective Electrical Technology" continues to be a comprehensive text aided by a collection of multiple-choice questions specifically for aspirants of various competitive such as GATE, UPSC, IAS, IES and SSC-JE as well as students who are preparing for university examinations.
· Three New Chapters: Control System, Digital Electronics and Power Electronics which cover topics ranging from Transfer Functions to Latches and Inverters.
· Objective Type Questions: Over 5700 questions add to the practice-quotient of the concepts explained.
· New Chapter-end feature: Aptly termed "Previous Year Questions", it carries close to 900 questions for the students to practice.
· More Figures: Over 1100 figures add to the conceptual understanding of concepts.
· Over 200 topical explanations: Are available on the website https://www.schandpublishing.com/ which adds to the learning quotient of the reader.
Part - I: Basic Electrical Engineering
1. Basic Concepts
2. D.C. Circuits
3. Network Theorems
4. Electrical Work, Power and Energy
7. Magnetism and Electromagnetism
8. Magnetic Circuits
9. Electromagnetic Induction
10. Chemical Effects of Electric Current
11. Alternating Currents
12. Series A.C. Circuits
13. Phasor Algebra
14. Parallel A.C. Circuits
15. Three-Phase Circuits
16. Electrical Measuring Instruments
Part - II: Electrical Machines
17. D. C. Generators
18. D. C. Motors
20. Three Phase Induction Motors
21. Single-Phase Motors
22. Synchronous Generators (or Alternators)
23. Synchronous Motors
Part - III: Power System
24. Generation of Electrical Energy
25. Economics of Power Generation
26. Supply Systems
27. Overhead Lines
28. Distribution of Electric Power
29. Faults in Power System
31. Protection of Power System
32. Control System
Part - IV: Basic Electronics
33. Semiconductor Physics
34. Semiconductor Diodes
36. Transistor Biasing
37. Single Stage Transistor Amplifiers
38. Multistage Transistor Amplifiers
39. Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers
40. Amplifiers with Negative Feedback
41. Sinusoidal Oscillators
42. Transistor Tuned Amplifiers
43. Digital Electronics
44. Power Electronics
This book is designed for the Students of UPSC (Engineering Services), IAS (Engineering Group), B.Sc. Engineering, Diploma, SSC-JE and other Competitive Courses.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :