Price : 365.00 292.00
V Venkateswara Rao: M. Sc., Former Vice Principal and Head of Department Mathematics, Hindu College, Guntur.
N Krishnamurthy: M.Sc., Former Head of Department Mathematics, V.V. College, Hyderabad.
B V S S Sarma: M.Sc., Former Senior Lecturer of Mathematics, V.S.R & N.V.R Collage, Tenali.
S Anjaneya Sastry: M.A., Former Head of Department Mathematics, V.S.R & N.V.R Collage, Tenali.
S Ranganatham: M.Sc., M. Phil. Former Head of Department Mathematics, Jawahar Bharathi Degree Collage, Kavali.
Dr. R Bharavi Sharma: M. Sc., Ph. D., Assistant Professor Mathematics, Kakatiya University, Warangal.
"A Textbook of B.Sc. Mathematics Semester II [Differential Equations]" strictly covers the new curriculum for Semester II (1st year, 2nd semester) of universities in Telangana State. It covers Differential Equations Reducible to ';Homogeneous and Linear' Form, Total Differential Equations, Applications of First order Differential Equations, Solution of ';homogeneous and non- homogeneous' linear differential equations with constant coefficients and ';Cauchy - Euler and Legendre' Linear Equations.
• Strictly covers the new curriculum for Semester II (1st year, 2nd semester) of universities in Telangana State.
• Over 500 objective type questions, fill in the blanks and solved problems for easy understanding of the concepts• 450 exercise questions strengthen the well-explained theoretical concepts.
UNIT - 1
2. Differential Equations of First order and First Degree
UNIT - 2
3. Differential Equations of First order but not of First Degree
UNIT - 3
4. Higher Order Linear Differential Equations (Constant coefficients)
UNIT - 4
5. Higher Order Linear Differential Equations (Non - Constant coefficients)
6. Partial Differential Equations
• Objective Type Questions
This book is designed for B. Sc. First Year Second Semester Students of the Universities in Telangana State.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :