The book "A Textbook of B. Sc. Mathematics" is for the students studying in first year of Telangana State universities. The revised syllabus is being adopted by all the universities in Telangana State, following Common Core model curriculum from the academic year 2019-2020 based on CBCS (Choice Based Credit System). This book strictly covers the new curriculum for Semester I (First year, First semester). The detailed solutions for all the problems in the various exercises of different chapters are given at the end. Key for the exercise problems appended at the end.
• This book is strictly according to the syllabus prescribed for B. Sc. based on the
guidelines by UGC for CBCS.
• Theory is explained in a lucid manner using examples at appropriate places.
• Previous years question papers with solutions are included at appropriate places
• Key book, solutions for exercise, is included.
• Objective type questions included, which are useful for PG entrance examination.
1. Partial Differentiation
2. Implicit functions
4. Maxima and Minima,
5. Curvature and Evolutes
7. Lengths of Plane Curves
8. Volumes and surfaces of Revolution
• Key to "A Textbook of B. Sc. Mathematics - Vol. I"
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :