This Textbook of B.Sc. Mathematics is written for the students studying Second year First Semester in all universities of Telangana state was first published in the year 1988 and has undergone several editions and many reprints. The revised syllabus is being adopted by all universities in Andhra Pradesh, following Common Core Model Curriculum from the academic year 2015-2016(revised in 2016). The book strictly covers the new Curriculum for Semester III (2nd Year, 1st Semester).
• The book is based as per pattern CBCS.
• Objective type questions covering multiple choice type and fill in the blanks type questions useful for M.Sc. entrance tests are given with answers at the end of each section.
• Detailed solution for all problems in the various exercises of different chapters are given at the end.
1. Introduction - Real number
3. Sub Sequences & Series
4. Limits and Continuity
5. Sequence & Series of functions
6. Objective Types of questions
7 . Riemann Integration, Objective Types of questions
• Key to "A Textbook of B.Sc. Mathematics -Sem. - III"
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :