This textbook is designed as per the UGC Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) curriculum to meet the requirements of undergraduate students of Mathematics. Major topics such as Partial and Total Differentiation, Double Triple and Line Integrals and Green's, Stoke's and Divergence Theorems have been dealt with deftly to provide a further insight in the subject. Written in a lucid and concise manner, the textbook is adept for students.
· Divided in 4 units and 17 chapters aimed at precise learning of concepts
· More than 350 figures, tables and examples aid in ease of understanding of the concepts
· Close to 600 questions enhance and strengthen the learning quotient
1. Limit and Continuity of Functions of Two Variables
2. Partial Differentiation
3. Total Differentiation and Differentiability
4. Gradient and Directional Derivative
6. Extrema of Functions of Several Variables
7. Method of Lagrange Multipliers
8. Double Integration Over Rectangular and Non-Rectangular Region
9. Double Integrals in Polar Coordinates
10. Triple Integrals
11. Applications of Triple Integrals
12. Change of Variables in Double and Triple Integrals
13. Vector Differentiation
14. Divergence and Curl
15. Line Integral
16. Surface and Volume Integrals
17. Green's, Stoke's and Divergence Theorems
This textbook is designed as per the UGC Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) curriculum to meet the requirements of undergraduate students of Mathematics.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :