"(New) The English Dale series has been especially designed as per the latest guidelines provided in the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2023. The books are designed to expose learners to real-life situations, enabling them to experience and respond to language in different scenarios. The series aims at the development of communicative proficiency through a graded syllabus of structural patterns, and the rich and varied
contexts of English literature."
"• Reading texts and themes from across the world; as per NCF
• Carefully graded and controlled vocabulary
• Grammar with explanations and extensive practice exercises
• Listening and speaking tasks to enhance oral-aural skills
• Writing tasks to encourage learner's thinking and creative skills
• Interdisciplinary projects for each level
• Life skills tasks to promote social, emotional awareness and a positive attitude"
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :