Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children's natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children's curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
• Works across academic boards
• Expected learning outcomes are compatible with the learning abilities of children in the target age group
• Reading, activity and value-based learning aim at all-round development of children
• Application of concepts in the form of activities and revision exercises to make learning fun
• Promotes higher order thinking skills
• Develops vocabulary, early literacy and numeracy skills, and cognitive abilities
• Develops concentration, oral skills and communication skills
• Develops life skills, critical thinking, expression and fine motor skills
• Teaching tips assist educators in making learning enjoyable and engaging
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :