Price : 275.00 220.00
"A Textbook of B.Sc. Mathematics [Linear Algebra]" strictly covers the new curriculum for Course 5 (2nd year, 2nd semester) of universities in Andhra Pradesh. It covers Vector Spaces, Basis and Dimension, Linear Transformation, Fundamentals of Matrices, Characteristic Values and Characteristic Vectors, Cayley-Hamilton Theorem and Orthogonality.
• Strictly covers the new curriculum for Course 5 (2nd year, 2nd semester) of universities in Andhra Pradesh.
• Over 150 objective type questions, fill in the blanks and solved problems for easy understanding of the concepts.
• 150 exercise questions strengthen the well-explained theoretical concepts.
UNIT - 1
1. Vector Spaces
UNIT - 2
2. Basis and Dimension
UNIT - 3
3. Linear Transformation
UNIT - 4
4. Fundamentals of Matrices
UNIT - 5
5. Characteristic Values and Characteristic Vectors, Cayley-Hamilton Theorem
UNIT - 6
6. Inner Product Spaces
• Quiz (Objective Type Questions)
• Questions for "Problems Solving Session"
• Applications of Linear Algebra
• Model Question Paper
•;Key to "A Textbook B. Sc. Mathematics - Vol. II
•;(Course 4- Linear Algebra)"
B.A./B. Sc. Mathematics Second Year (Second Semester) Students of the Universities in Andhra Pradesh
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :