Price : 350.00 280.00
"A Textbook of B.Sc. Mathematics [Real Analysis]" strictly covers the new curriculum for Course 4 (2nd year, 2nd semester) of universities in Andhra Pradesh. It covers Real Numbers, Sequences and Infinite Series with p-test, Cauchy's nth root test or Root Test, D'-Alembert's Test or Ratio Test, Alternating Series - Leibnitz Test.
• Strictly covers the new curriculum for Course 4 (2nd year, 2nd semester) of universities in Andhra Pradesh.
• Over 300 solved problems for easy understanding of the concepts.
• 350 exercise questions strengthen the well-explained theoretical concepts.
UNIT - 1
1. The Real Numbers
UNIT - 2
3. Infinite Series
UNIT - 3
4. Limits and Continuity
UNIT - 4
UNIT - 5
6. Riemann Integration
• Quiz (Objective Type Questions), Assignments
• Questions for "Problems Solving Session"
• Applications of Real Analysis
• Model Question Paper
• Key to "A Textbook B. Sc. Mathematics - Vol. II
• (Course 4- Real Analysis)"
B.A./B. Sc. Mathematics Second Year (Second Semester) Students of the Universities in Andhra Pradesh
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :