Price : 525.00 420.00
Dr. T.K.V. Iyengar: M.A., Ph.D., Former Professor of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Dr. B. Krishna Gandhi: M.Sc., Ph.D., Former Professor of Mathematics JNTU, Hyderabad, Former Vice Chancellor, JNTU, Anantapur.
S. Ranganatham: M.Sc., M.Phil., Former Head of the Department of Mathematics, Jawahar Bharathi Degree Collage, Kavali.
Dr. M.V.S.S.N. Prasad: M.Sc., P.G.D.C.A., Ph.D., Principal Department of Technical Education, Government. of A.P.
"Engineering Mathematics - III JNTU, Kakinada" has been written strictly according to the revised syllabus (R19) 2019 - 20 of the First year (Second Semester) B. Tech students of JNTU, Kakinada. It covers Vector Calculus, Laplace Transforms, Fourier series and Transforms, Partial Differential Equations of First Order and Second Order lucidly. For many years, the book has evolved to be a must-read for all students of the subject and has also been a useful reference book for practicing engineers.
1. Vector Differentiation and Vector Operators
2. Vector Integration
3. Vector Integral Theorems
4. Laplace Transforms
5. Inverse Laplace Transforms
6. Fourier Series
7. Fourier Transforms
8. First Order Partial Differential Equations
9. Second and Higher Order Partial Differential Equations
10. Applications of Partial Differential Equations
· <![endif]>Strictly according to the revised syllabus (R19) 2019 - 20 of First year (Second Semester) B. Tech students of JNTU, Kakinada
· <![endif]>Provided with more than 90 GATE Questions at the end of each chapter
· <![endif]>More than 700 examples, 500 exercise, 300 quiz and objective type questions strengthen the well-explained theoretical concepts
This book is designed for B.Tech. First Year (Second Semester) Students of JNTU KAKINADA.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :
S Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926