Price : 350.00 280.00
H K Dass: M.Sc., Diploma in Specialist Studies (Maths), University of Hull England.
Dr. Rama Verma: M.Sc. (Gold Medallist), Ph.D., Associate Professor, Mata Sundri College, University of Delhi.
Er. Rajnish Verma: Ph.D. (P), Follow IETE, MBA, B.E. Electronics Engineering, DCE/DTU Consultant (Retd) - TCS Ltd., Ex. DGM-CMC Ltd.
Dr. Vinod J. Dagwal: Head & Assistant Professor Department of Mathematics Government College of Engineering, Nagpur.
Dr. Sajid Anwar: Professor and former Principal Anjuman College of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur.
Dr. Damodhar F. Shastrakar: Assistant Professor Smt. Radhikatai Pandav College of Engineering, Nagpur.
"Mathematics - II" is as per the latest prescribed Syllabus RTMNU Nagpur with a major focus on Integral, Multivariable and Vector Calculus, Statistics and Finite Differences. The text is lucid and brimming with examples for further ease of students. The practice quotient is high as well so that the reader further understands the topics which have been deftly explained.
• A comprehensive explanation of all topics is provided with 24 chapters.
• Over 500 solved examples for better understanding of the concepts.
• More than 700 exercise questions and 125+ previous year examination questions add to the practice quotient.
UNIT 1: Integral Calculus
1. Evaluation of Definite and Improper Integrals
2. Beta, Gamma Functions and Properties
3. Differentiation of Definite Integral
4. Mean Value, Mean Square Value and Root Mean Square Value
5. Tracing of Cartesian Curves
6. Applications of Definite Integrals-Length of Curves
8. Volume and Surface Area of Solids of Revolution - Cartesian, Polar and Parametric curves
UNIT 2: Multivariable Calculus (Integration)
9. Double Integrals-Cartesian and Polar
10. Change of Order of Integration
11. Change of Variables-Cartesian to Polar
12. Applications: Area, Mass, Volume and Centre of Gravity by Double Integrals
13. Elementary Triple Integrals
UNIT 3: Vector Calculus
14. Product of Vectors
15. Vector Differentiation
16. Vector Integration: Line Integral and Work
UNIT 4: Statistics
17. Fitting of Curve by Least Squares
18. Coefficient of Correlation
19. Lines of Regression
20. Rank Correlation
UNIT 5: Finite Differences
21. Finite Differences Operator E & Delta, Factorial Polynomial
22. Lagrange's Interpolation: Unequal Intervals of Arguments
23. Numerical Integration
24. Difference Equation with Constant Coefficients
Questions from Latest RTMNU Examination Papers Mathematics-II
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :