This book is intended for the students who are studying physics in B.Sc first year, I semester of all universities of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The book is written based on CBCS syllabus prescribed by UGC for I semester B.Sc students. This book is suitable for autonomous and non- autonomous college students.
• Worked out examples are given to make the student understand the subject.
• The examples cover the problems given in the previous examinations of AU, ANU, SVU, OU and IIT JAM.
• It is a text book written along with the fundamentals, numerical examples and questions given in various universities.
1. Vector Analysis
2. Mechanics of Particles
3. Mechanics of Rigid Bodies
4. Mechanics of Continuous Media
5. Central Forces
6. Theory of Relativity