"The S. CHAND MAP WORKBOOK has been designed to cover maximum parts of the CBSE syllabus for Geography, History, and Social and Political Life for Classes 6 to 8. The purpose of this book is to help students learn, understand, and enhance their knowledge of map reading, using practice lessons based on their course books. Maps in this series follow Survey of India (SOI)-approved maps and guidelines, which includes international borders of India, coastlines. All map data validated and authenticated from reliable sources such as Statistical Yearbook 2018, the Census of India 2011 and India Book 2022.
• All the books are in four colours, which makes the maps more appealing and facilitates better understanding.
• All three sections—Geography, History, and Social and Political Life—have been shown in different colours for easier reading and navigation.
• The Table of Contents is mapped per the CBSE syllabus and includes certain additional topics.
• Updates such as new union territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh; and Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu have been placed properly.
• All the maps are on true scale to the geographical features they project.
• Each topic includes an observation page and an activity page. Additional practice maps have also been provided in certain topics for revision.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :