Wonder Science series conforms to the guidelines and syllabus prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training. The content and the activities in the books are based on the experiential learning approach, where students are given opportunities to perform different tasks and construct their own understanding. The teachers can encourage students to question their knowledge and check it by performing different activities or experiments. The books focus on developing scientific attitude in students where they construct concepts on their own and acquire different scientific skills such as observation, building hypothesis, performing activities, recording data and inferring.
• Hands-on activities and experiments for students to perform and apply their conceptual understanding
• In-text exercises to test student's understanding of concepts
• Tasks or activities to create awareness towards healthy environment and surroundings
• A variety of tasks for students to apply their knowledge and understanding
• HOTS questions for students to go deeper into the concepts and develop reasoning skills
• Projects and activities to enhance life skills and social responsibility
• Notes for teachers to facilitate learning in the class
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :